Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cottle and the Revolution of Evolution.

Over the past nine weeks I have learned a bunch of information about Jersey Shore and its cast members. I have learned about the Guido lifestyle and what it takes to embarrass your race. I learned about how the females act like barbarians and fight like animals amongst each other and the men sit back and watch it and feed the fire. I learned that even the most unintelligent people can make a lot of money when they are in the spot light of fame. Although some of the style may seem appealing it’s over used by too many posers or people who can't pull it off therefore its bad like all things familiarity builds contempt. Between the spray on tans and the alcoholic breath, the entire culture is just awful to me. The Men have little to no respect for the women and how can they? How can you respect someone when they don’t even respect their selves? The answer is you can’t, so we can’t blame the situation for constantly making fun of them or Ronnie for cheating or Pauly for hating when Snooki is drunk on the beach sucking on a pickle or Angelina being a total stuck up bitch or Jwow cheating on her boyfriend. The largest thing these people are lacking is Maturity. This has caused me to revaluate my life in a way where I act more like a mature adult accept responsibility for my acts rather than blaming them on other people. Pauly D does show signs of maturity but it’s hard to keep your cool when everyone around you is acting like a child, so slowly under the blocks of pressure he became one of them and is a changed man. I learned about the day in the life of a Guido, go to party, get drunk, go to club, house drama, club drama, start a fight, cry/throw up, rinse repeat. It’s awful what lifestyle they patronize on the Music Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment